October 18, 2010

Youth group

Yesterday I went to a church event for the first time in a long time. Several things were said that helped me come to the conclusion I just need to tell Mark about how I feel about him.
Then this morning, on KLove, the DJ totally was telling listeners to get out of their comfort zones, whether it be to give to KLove or in something else in our lives.
Me being so stubborn, it takes a lot to get through to me; that I am totally a weanie when it comes to telling people, especially a guy I like, how I feel.
But with all that people have said directly to me, I know that I need to just simply trust and dive in without hesitation. I need to just say what I need to say without worrying about what the other person will say.
God is amazing; I find I just might have the courage and strength to do what I have been called to do for He has supplied it for me. I love that about our heavenly father-- He knows what we need and supplies it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment